Friday, March 13, 2009

What's the deal with New Jersey?

You may ask. A few years ago we took a trip to NYC and my mom picked up a few of these vintage-y themed postcards in New Jersey, intending for me to turn them into a 3-D piece of art, which I proptly, well maybe not promptly but eventually did. (Does your mom ever demand handicraft from you that you've never actually attempted just because she thinks you can do it?) Make me feel both flattered and annoyed. My small poorly shot snippet:


I might take more shots from the different angles which I might just post later. I also might just do a super easy tutorial. Other than that, just want to work on dolls again after about a week and a half of serious respite and recuperation (no seriously, my PMDD was acting up again.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for visiting!